Value of a Membership
A YMCA membership gives you so much more than just a place to work out! As a member, you have full use of our 6 facilities.
Find out more about our Membership/Pricing plans:
Glen Cove, Huntington, Bay Shore, Holtsville, Patchogue and East Hampton.
Benefits of belonging to the YMCA of Long Island include:
- Fully trained staff who are always ready to assist you in your health and wellness goals
- Clean, well-maintained facilities
- Free health and wellness programs which includes a fitness orientation introduction with a personal trainer and nutrition and wellness seminars
- Hundreds of group exercise classes offered weekly including Zumba®, cycle, yoga, pilates, water fitness and more
- Specialty fitness classes and services like Tri-Training , Muscle Fitness, Body Blitz, Boxing Training, Pilates Reformer and Personal Training
- Opportunities to participate in group runs, bike rides and open swims
- Free drop-in child care to ensure that your child is in a safe environment while you work out
- Volunteer opportunities
- Nationwide access: more than 2,400 YMCAs across the country will honor your YMCA of Long Island membership as part of the YMCA's AWAY program (Always Welcome at the Y).
Your membership also gives you opportunities to save. Members receive:
- Member rates on programs such as Day Camp, Youth Sports, Swim Lessons, Afterschool Care, Dance and Adult Sports
Take the next step and join the Y!