Refund and Credit Policy
PROGRAM REFUND AND CREDIT POLICY
• Program fees are non-refundable.
• Credit will be provided for medical reasons only that result in absence of at least four (4) consecutive weeks. The medical reason must be documented by a physician’s note. The YMCA must be notified prior to the end of the session. Program directors may issue credits on a case by case basis.
• To apply for a credit, a Credit Request Form is available at the front desk.
• All credits are subject to a 10% service charge, unless otherwise stated.
• Because of space limitations and concerns for safety, there are no make-ups in Youth Aquatic programs.
PROGRAM CHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
• The YMCA reserves the right to cancel any program that fails to meet enrollment requirements.
• All schedules are subject to change.
• When programs are cancelled by the YMCA due to inclement weather or other reasons, every effort will be made to reschedule programs or the YMCA will issue a credit for missed programs for use at a later registration.
For more information please contact the Member Services Desk
(516)671-8270 Ext. 12