In order to keep basketball and soccer as safe as possible for all, we ask that you please respect the following policies.
- BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALLS/SOCCER BALLS
- Open Basketball/ Soccer consists of unsupervised games.
- Before entering the Gym, you must stop at the desk and scan your membership card.
- Respect times for appropriate age groups
- Parents please be advised that Youth Basketball is UNSUPERVISED
- All players, (youth & adult) play at their own risk.
- Adult Basketball/Soccer consists of Pick-Up games.
- Please be courteous to all players. The court is to be shared by all players.
- NO soda or food permitted in the gym. Water only.
- Kindly remove all items from the gym when you leave (paper towels, bottles, etc.)
Contact our Health Enhancement Director
Jean Anne Valance at 516-671-8270 ext. 21 for more information.