FULL FACILITY MEMBERSHIP
Provides members with unlimited use of the facility including the pool, fitness center, locker rooms, showers, gym & track; unlimited fitness classes (excluding Lifestyle programs). Full members receive a reduction on most program fees (excluding Camp & Child Care).
Membership is honored at the following YMCA of Long Island facilities:
|Glen Cove YMCA
|Great South Bay YMCA
|YMCA East Hamptopn RECenter
|Patchogue Family YMCA
Full memberships require a $50 initiation fee upon joining. GREAT SOUTH BAY Y accepts Master Card, Visa, American Express and Discover. A $20 fee will be charged for returned items. Prices subject to change.
Entitles member to register for programs. Includes use of locker rooms and showers while enrolled in a program. A daily rate of $10 is available for fitness classes, pool and Fitness Center with a program membership.
Youth: 6 months-13 years.
Student: 14-22 years (must provide a current student photo ID).
Adult: Individual between the ages of 23 - 61.
Adult Couple: Two adults who claim each other as dependents on their income tax.
Senior: Individual age 62 and over.
Senior Couple: Two adults who claim each other as dependents on their income tax one of which is 62 years of age or older.
Two Adults with Children: Includes both parents and children up to the age of 18 (22 if a full time student).
One Adult with Children: Includes a parent and any children up to the age of 18 (22 if a full time student).
2014 MEMBERSHIP FEES
If you are an older adult, find out if your health plan or Medicare Supplement carrier offers SilverSneakers. The Y is a participating fitness location. Enjoy use of the fitness center, pool, and participate in special SilverSneakers classes. These classes are also available to all full facility members.
|Two Adults with Children
|One Adult with Children
|Adult Couple (18-61 yrs)
|Adult (18-61 yrs)
|Senior Couple (62 & over)
|Senior Adult (62 & over)
|Student (14 - 22 yrs)
|Youth (6 mos - 13 yrs)
Guest Policy and Fees
Guests are welcome to use the facility while accompanied by a member. All guests need to present a valid photo I.D.-NO EXCEPTIONS.
16 years and older- $15 per day
15 years and under- $6 per day
3 years and under- Free
All guests are expected to uphold the Great South Bay Y Code of Conduct.
NO GUESTS FOR ADULT BASKETBALL.
Y Away Program
GREAT SOUTH BAY YMCA participates in the Y AWAY program for all full facility members who live 50 miles or more away. Valid picture membership card is required. Limit 20 visits.
• Minimum age is 6 months.
• $2 per hour and parent/guardian must remain in the facility.
• Punch cards may be purchased in $20 & $40 increments and are available at Member Services. P.O.P. monthly family cards are also available.
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 1:00pm
Mon - Thurs 5:00pm - 8:30pm
Saturday 9:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday 8:00am - 12:00pm
• Hours are subject to change.
• Appropriate attire, language and behavior are expected at all times.
• Members must have a photo taken for their membership ID card.
• Members need to scan in with card upon entering the facility.
• Memberships are non-transferable & non-refundable.
• A fee of $5 will be charged for a replacment card.
• Requests for program credit/refund must be done in writing. A service charge of $10 applies to all approved requests.
• Draft payment cancellation requires 30 days written notice. Please contact Mary Ann at ext. 183 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Children must be supervised at all times. Childwatch services are available.
• The Y is a smoke-free and alcohol-free facility. Members under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave the premises.
• Y is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged articles in or outside the Y building.
• Please help keep our Y safe. Report any suspicious behavior or incidents to a Y Staff Member immediately. Ask about our Blue Light Emergency System.